- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Wilma Columbia Storey, 86, of Patton died Sunday, May 6, 2007, at St. Francis Manor in Farmington, Mo.
She was born March 11, 1921, at Marquand, Mo., daughter of Arthur Lewis and Minnie Ann Pogue Johnson. She and Forrest D. Storey were married May 4, 1946. He died March 13, 2004.
Storey attended Calvary Temple.
Survivors include a brother, Vernon Johnson of East Peoria, Ill.; two sisters, Grace Haire of Leadington, Mo., and Jessie Detring of Farmington.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Carl Cureton officiating. Burial will be in Union Light Cemetery near Marquand.