Cape/Jackson police report 5/8/07
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory D. Silvers, 26, of 1821 Greensferry Road, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.
* Brandon K. Suchman, 23, of 371 Nancy Lane, was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Michael C. Rollins, 17, of Gordonville was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and speeding.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of driving without a license.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A car stereo and cell phone charger were reported stolen at 926 E. Rodney Drive.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 915 College Hill Road.
* Indecent exposure was reported.
* Kidnapping and assisting in child kidnapping were reported. .
* An attempted suicide was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.
The following items were released Monday:
* Assault was reported in the 3000 block of Broadridge Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 500 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 400 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A request to check welfare was reported in the 400 block of Greensferry Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety
* Assault was reported in Towers Circle.
* Stealing under $500 were reported.