- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape GIrardeau Co. Commission action 5/8/07
County Administration Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Received and filed Archive Center report for April.
* Received and filed the Cape Girardeau County Public Health Center audit.
Items not on agenda
* Approved a maintenance agreement for electronic equipment in Division I and Division II of the circuit court.
* Approved purchase of a copier for the assessor's office for $7,096 from Quality Copies Inc.
* Approved gazebo reservations.
* Approved the Community Development Block Grant agreement for Public Water Supply District No. 5.