401 Independence Street
Monday, May 7
7:00 p.m., Study session at 5 p.m.
Invocation by the Rev. Barry Pfanstiel of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
* Presentation by Bill Burke of Arcturis regarding the city's comprehensive plan.
* A public hearing to discuss the past performance by the city in carrying out the Grow Missouri Loan Fund Program, a multijurisdictional program on behalf of the Delta Region to provide seed money to be used by small business operators to retain and create jobs and stimulate investment.
* A public hearing to consider the request of Jerry and Carol McGuire for a special-use permit to construct and operate a wedding chapel and banquet hall on an existing vacant lot in the 1900 block of North Sprigg Street within an R-2, single-family residential district.
* A public hearing to consider the request of Palmer & Palmer for a special-use permit to construct a 26-unit senior citizen housing project at 1400 W. Cape Rock Drive within an R-4, multi-family residential district.
* An ordinance granting a special-use permit to William W. Beggs and Diana R. Beggs for constructing and maintaining signs at Highway 74 and Silver Springs Road, and Mount Auburn and Silver Springs roads.
* An ordinance granting a special-use permit to Michael V. Sedlock for purposes of constructing and maintaining a building for operating a welding, repair, light structural fabrication and auto repair business at 604 S. Ellis St.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Brookshire Estates Sixth Subdivision, revised.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Kinder Place.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Marie Howell Subdivision.
* An ordinance accepting fee simple interests, permanent easements and temporary construction easements from various property owners for the improvement of Independence Street between Pacific Street and Kingshighway.
* An ordinance granting a special-use permit to Jerry McGuire and Carol McGuire for constructing, maintaining and operating a wedding chapel and banquet hall in the 1900 block of North Sprigg Street.
* An ordinance granting a special-use permit to Palmer & Palmer for constructing, maintaining and operating a senior citizen housing project at 1400 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* An ordinance accepting permanent utility easements from North Point Center and Thompson and Wesbecher Inc. for improvements to North Point Center Second Addition Subdivision.
* An ordinance amending the city code to establish no parking zones on West End Boulevard at the intersection of Broadway.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement with Layne-Western for construction of water supply wells.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement with Lappe Cement Finishing for the 2007 Sidewalk Gap Program.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a release of lien on property located at 541 S. Hanover St. for the Rental Rehabilitation Program.
* Appointment to the Public Library Board.
* Approval and renewal of multiple liquor licenses.
* A motion approving the improvement plans for the Serve Pro Sewer Extension on LaSalle Street.
* A motion renewing the approval of the preliminary plat of a replat of Victorian Estates.