- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Good bets 5/4/07
Bob Conger takes his Southeast Missouri State University jazz ensembles back to Buckner for one last real-world gig before the end of the semester.
* When: 8 p.m.
* Where: Buckner Brewing Co.
* Info: 334-4677
Relieve Cape Girardeau's Civil War history and view one of the city's oldest historic sites, Fort D, during Fort D days. Re-enactors will show visitors what life was like in 1861.
* When: 8 a.m. To 5 p.m.
* Where: Fort D
* Info: 335-1631
The Rose Bed Inn enters the Sunday entertainment business with the first event of its Summer Sunday Series, featuring food, drink and Pat Schwent's Saxy Jazz ensemble.
* When: 4 to 8 p.m.
* Where: Rose Bed Inn
* Info: 332-7673