- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Ava Emma Moser, 91, of Glenallen died Thursday, May 3, 2007, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
She was born April 9, 1916, at Cyclone, Mo., daughter of Bob and Mary Ethel Baker Hopper. She and Buck Moser were married Aug. 8, 1935. He died April 16, 2004.
Moser retired as an operator with Century Telephone Co. She was a member of Old Trace Creek Baptist Church.
Survivors include three nephews, Harvey Brockett of Rock Island, Ill., Billy Minter of St. Louis, and Joe of Joplin, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kenneth Shoemaker officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.