- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Nicole Shante Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:54 a.m. Friday, April 27, 2007. Name, Cherylaya Jy'Rhia. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Ms. Jackson is the daughter of Cheryl Jackson of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Robert A. and Kathryn T. Michael of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:38 a.m. Monday, April 30, 2007. Name, Lillian Grace. Weight, 8 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Michael is the former Kathryn Wencewicz, daughter of Thomas and Dorothy Wencewicz of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Cape Girardeau Physician Associates. Michael is the son of Max and Sally Michael of Charleston, Mo. He is employed at St. Vincent de Paul Grade School.
Son to Misty Faye Inman of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:19 a.m. Monday, April 30, 2007. Name, Keegan Christoph. Weight, 6 pounds. Second child, first son. Ms. Inman is the daughter of Amy and Mike Moore and David Inman, all of Jackson.
Son to Valdis Richard and Martha Zalite of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:08 a.m. Tuesday, May 1, 2007. Name, Valdis Achilles. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Zalite is the former Martha Lara-Resendiz, daughter of Pedro Pueblito of Birch Tree, Mo. Zalite is the son of Valdis Zalite of Piggott, Ark., and Sara Wilson of Denver, Colo. He is academic development coordinator at Southeast Missouri State University.