Cape/Jackson police report 5/4/07
Friday, May 4, 2007
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kendrick Deshawn Kimble, 24, 223 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* L. Adolphus Young III, 55, of Decatur, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* A suspect is in custody pending formal charges for driving while intoxicated and motor vehicle theft.
* Ashley L. Gilkey of St. Louis was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
* Paul Paradoski of Manchester, Mo., was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
* Stealing was reported at Kay Jewelers, 3049 William St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at Capaha Park.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2013 Andrew Drive.
* Graffiti was reported at 700 S. Benton St.
* Failure to maintain property free of weeds was reported.
* A 38-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The following items were released Thursday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theft was reported in the 3200 block of Michael Anna Street.
* A request to keep the peace in the 400 block of Michael Anna Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 100 block of West Adams Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 1000 block of Kent Street.
Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety
* An assault was reported at Towers Circle.