- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Carole Mosette Stanley, 72, of Perry, Mo., died Thursday, April 26, 2007, at University Hospital and Clinics in Columbia, Mo.
She was born Aug. 16, 1934, in Marble Hill, Mo., daughter of William Lacy and Dora Crites Ladd. She and William H. Stanley were married in 1955 in Yuma, Ariz. He died in 1971.
Stanley was a 1953 graduate of Lutesville High School and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She was a librarian at St. Louis County Library several years.
Survivors include two sons, Tim Stanley of Arnold, Mo., Tony Stanley of Port Orchard, Wash.; three sisters, Rosalie Gaither of Kirkwood, Mo., Dorothy East of Cape Girardeau, Jane Rockwell of Arnold; a brother, Alan Ladd of McPhearson, Kan.; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a grandson.
A memorial service will be held Saturday in Perry.
Bienhoff Funeral Home in Perry is in charge of arrangements.