- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Chad Estes and Cami Lynn Sanderson of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:20 p.m. Thursday, April 26, 2007. Name, Griffin Estes. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Sanderson is the former Cami O'Dell, daughter of Scott and Julie O'Dell of Grain Valley, Mo. Sanderson is the son of Don Sanderson and Connie and Dennis Blevins, all of Blue Springs, Mo. He is a process engineer with Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to Brian Keith Conklin and Cori Jean Doogan of Kelso, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:59 p.m. Thursday, April 26, 2007. Name, Graycie Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Fourth child. Miss Doogan is the daughter of Jacquelyn Joray of Knoxville, Tenn., and John Doogan of Cary, Ill. She is employed at Arco Vending. Conklin is the son of Johnny Conklin and Virginia Conklin of Kelso. He is employed with Kiefner Bros.