- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police report 5/3/07
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect is in custody pending formal charges for resisting arrest, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, careless and imprudent driving, failure to stop for a red light and driving while revoked.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for trespassing and peace disturbance.
* Robert D. Williams, 50, 140 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Mitchell Givens, 31, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Marie D. Hipwell, 30, of Grandview, Ind., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Tracy M. Boyd, 42, 205 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A suspect is in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance.
* A 13-year-old female was cited into juvenile court for stealing at J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall.
* Larry D. McClain, 45, of 1915 Grandview Drive, was issued a summons on suspicion of a leash-law violation.
* Elizabeth R. Thieman, 19, of St. Louis, Brittany M. Kidd, 19, of Geneva, Ill., and Allison I. Wehrsten, 18, of Fenton, Mo., were issued summonses for being minors in possession of alcohol.
* An assault was reported.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Third-degree assault was reported at Broadway and West End Boulevard.
* A wallet and its contents were reported stolen from 3065 William St.
* PlayStation games were reported stolen at 914 Linden St.
* A Missouri license plate, number 235-ZFC, was reported stolen at 220 N. Fountain St.
* A Visa check card was reported stolen at 341 S. Sprigg St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen twice at Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd.
* An iPod, DVD player and purse were reported stolen at 1204 Fairlane Drive.
* Burglary, unlawful use of a weapon and property damage were reported at 3007 Themis St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101 Stop, 546 S. Sprigg St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at Interstate 55 and Route AB.
* A window was reported broken at 1200 N. Cape Rock Drive.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 1200 block of Bramblewood Drive.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 400 block of Michael Anna Street.
* Money was reported lost at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Rent One at 610 S. Kingshighway reported a failure to return a rented computer.
* Fraud was reported in the 800 block of Dorothy Drive.
* A request to check welfare in the 800 block of Amanda Drive.
* A request to check welfare in the 1300 block of Rosebud Drive.
* A request to check welfare in the 900 block of Morton.
* Property was found in the 900 block of Donna Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 1000 block of Kent Drive.
* A request to keep the peace was reported in the 300 block of South High Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of North High Street.
The following item was released by The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* Invasion of privacy was reported at Towers East.