- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Mike and Nancy Reiminger of Chaffee announce the engagement of their daughter, Laura Nicole Reiminger, to Matthew James Dennis, both of Sikeston, Mo. He is the son of Jim and Lynn Dennis of Evansville, Ind.
Reiminger is a 2000 graduate of Delta High School at Delta. She received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004, and a master of science degree in kinesiology from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway. She is a certified athletic trainer at ReStart of Sikeston.
Dennis is a 2000 graduate of Reitz Memorial High School in Evansville. He received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast in 2004. He is employed with Sikeston Department of Public Safety.
A June 2 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo.