- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- George Edward Craigmiles, 63, of Chaffee died Thursday, April 26, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 12, 1943, in St. Louis, son of George and Dorothy Arnold Craigmiles. He and Laura Lee Enderle were married Oct. 24, 1964.
Craigmiles was a retired forklift operator for Ludlow Corp. He was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee and Chaffee Elks Lodge No. 1810.
Survivors include his wife; a son, George A. Craigmiles of Chaffee; a daughter, Theresa L. Crites of Chaffee; two brothers, Terry Craigmiles and David Craigmiles, both of Cordova, Ill.; five sisters, Janet Temple of Nevada, Mo., Donna Bucher of New Hamburg, Mo., Gwen Morgan of South Haven, Mich., Paula Craigmiles of Normal, Ill., and Julia Craigmiles of Cordova, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. Sunday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, with parish prayers at 7 p.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee. The Rev. Ralph Duffner will officiate, with burial in St. Ambrose Catholic Cemetery.