- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
WARDELL, Mo. -- Eunivee Lena Lacey, 83, of Wardell died Friday, April 27, 2007, at her home.
She was born Sept. 11, 1923, in Perry County, Tenn., daughter of James Roberts and Dora Eddie Creasy McCutcheon. She first married L.D. Newcomb, and later married Johnnie Lacey. Both preceded her in death.
Survivors include three sons, Larry Lacey of Gordonville, James Newcomb of Tennessee, Lloyd Newcomb Jr. of West Plains, Mo.; two daughters, Wanda Cagle of Wardell, Debra Cowin of Ellsinore, Mo.; two sisters, Carrie More of Decatureville, Tenn., Wilma Holt of Tennessee; 15 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, an infant daughter, three brothers and a sister.
The service will be at 11 a.m. today at Portageville Cemetery in Portageville, Mo., with Lloyd Newcomb officiating.
DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville is in charge of arrangements.