- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Warren G. Frazee, 83, of Brook Park, Minn., died Thursday, April 26, 2007, at his home.
He was born Feb. 14, 1924, in Southeast Missouri, son of Walter and Effie Frazee. He was raised by his great-aunt, Leona Willis Davidge, in Southern Illinois. He and Elaine McCoy were married in 1950.
They lived in Cape Girardeau 10 years and then moved to Beaumont, Texas.
He served six years in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Robert Frazee of Brook Park, James Frazee of Houston; and a daughter, Carol Frazee of Brook Park.
He was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
A private graveside service will be held Monday at Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis.
Akkerman Ingebrand Funeral Home in Mora, Minn., is in charge of arrangements.