- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 4/28/07
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Billy R. Smith, of 2323 Jean Ann Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Amanda J. Mize, 26, of 515 Cape Meadows Drive, No. 19, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Dwight D. Valdery, 18, of 909 Hackberry St., Apt. 204, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* John P. Rutherford, 22, of 1214 Meadowbrook Lane, was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assaulting a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest, truancy and being beyond parental control.
* A 15-year-old girl and 16-year-old girl were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Travis M. Davie, 24, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Tracy A. Jones, 43, of 717 West End Blvd., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for child neglect and nonsupport.
* Marcus T. Anthony, 26, of 2824 Themis St., Apt. 6, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and receiving stolen property.
* Charles E. Clark, 25, of Whitewater was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing, failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with physical evidence.
* Dantrail S. Tipler, 18, of Berkley, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A 14-year-old boy was in custody on suspicion of resisting arrest by fleeing/false report/statement/curfew violation.
* A 14-year-old girl was in custody on suspicion of assault.
* An 11-year-old boy was in custody on suspicion of assault.
* Marcus L. Hill, 51, 1236 Meadowbrook Lane, was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Bobby J. Sheppard, 29, of 3017 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* John H. Harris II, 24, of 1220 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for second-degree robbery.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana and driving while revoked.
* Tomel R. Bloodsaw, 33, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A domestic assault was reported.