- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Carrol S. Turner, 70, of Anna died Wednesday, April 25, 2007, at his home.
He was born Feb. 5, 1937, at Wolf Lake, Ill., son of Warren and Anna Woodworth Turner. He and Kathrine C. Hill were married May 31, 1958.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Patricia Price of Marion, Ill., Wilma Turner of Cobden, Ill., Kathleen Bailey of Mounds, Ill.; five sons, Carrol Turner Jr. and Joseph Turner of Anna, Dean and Larry Turner of Jonesboro, Ill., Daryl Turner of McClure, Ill., Stevie Turner of Cobden; a sister, Reba Turner of Cobden; 41 grandchildren; and numerous great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be after 6 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Vandergraph officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.