- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Brent Victor and Susan Lynn Pfeiffer of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:12 p.m. Friday, April 13, 2007. Name, Johnathan Victor. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Pfeiffer is the former Susan Sciortino, daughter of Mike and Lana Sciortino of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at MedAssets. Pfeiffer is the son of Wayne and Carole Pfeiffer of Jackson. He is an engineer with Koehler Engineering.
Son to Richard Warren and Meranda Kay Jarrett of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:09 p.m. Friday, April 13, 2007. Name, Dakota Michael Warren. Weight, 5 pounds, 3 ounces. Mrs. Jarrett is the former Meranda Mahurin, daughter of Dannie Mahurin and Deanna Mahurin of Mountain Grove, Mo. She is employed at Rainsoft. Jarrett is the son of Arlo Anderson and Ruth Anderson of St. Clair, Mo. He is employed at Ted's Truck and Trailer Repair.
Daughter to Kristopher W. and Amanda S. Kinder of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:46 p.m. Saturday, April 14, 2007. Name, Kara Sue. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Kinder is the former Amanda Summers, daughter of Don and Connie Beel of Marble Hill, Mo. She is a teller at Regions Bank. Kinder is the son of Yvonne Kinder of Jackson. He is a sales associate at Wal-Mart Supercenter.