- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 4/26/07
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving without a license and failure to drive on right half of road.
* Justin D. Statler, of 1903 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration and for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of forgery.
* Jamie L. Kelley, 26, of 1424 William St., was arrested on a Pulaski County warrant for contempt of court.
* Aaron D. Stroder, 21, of Oak Ridge, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for speeding.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Brian A. Greer, 19, of 320 Mill St., received a summons for stealing.
* Shauntel L. Roberts, 18, of 219 S. Pacific St., received a summons for property damage.
* Sears Grand, 330 Siemers Drive, reported a theft of electric razor blades.
* Car-Mart, 1445 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of license plate D8176E.
* A digital camera, DVDs and a DVD player were reported stolen at 430 N. Frederick St., No. 5.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Tires and rims were reported stolen and damage to a vehicle reported at 1831 College St.
* Speakers and an amplifier were reported stolen at 137 Spanish St., Apt. 5.
* A Missouri license plate T7476 and tab were reported stolen at 28 S. Spanish St.
* Bi-State Southern reported a forgery.
* Damage to a mailbox was reported at 2871 Hopper St.
* Request for service was reported.
* A missing person was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
The following items were reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Two 13-year-old boys and a 14-year-old boy were referred to juvenile authorities for property damage and theft.
* Vandalism to survey markers was reported in the 800 block of Old Cape Road.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 400 block of Morgan Street.