- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 4/26/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 5:47 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of Boxwood Drive.
* At 7:31 p.m., still alarm at 325 N. Sprigg St.
* At 10:23 p.m., fire alarm at 350 N. Henderson Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 1:15 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 5:31 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Clark Avenue.
* At 7:13 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Edgewood Road.
* At 9:53 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2900 block of Independence Street.
* At 9:58 a.m., smoke scare at 430 S. Sprigg St.
* At 10:30 a.m., emergency medical service at 2420 Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 3:12 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 3:18 p.m., public assistance at the airport.
* At 4:51 p.m., wire down at 523 N. Fountain St.