- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Terry Leon Obermann, 53, of Dutchtown died Saturday, April 21, 2007, at his home.
He was born March 28, 1954, in Cape Girardeau, son of Earl Leon and Virginia Marie Estes Obermann Sr.
Obermann was a foreman with Columbia Construction in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include two daughters, Lindsey and Amy Obermann of Odessa, Texas; a brother, Larry Obermann of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Brenda Carnell of Delta, Susan Reed of Dutchtown and Donna DeVault of Advance, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Marty Blakey officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery at Chaffee.