- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lorraine Sue Sides, 60, of Perryville died Friday, April 20, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Nov. 3, 1946, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Chester W. and Lenora Mauberine Allen Sarff. She and Larry Sides were married Feb. 7, 1970, in Cape Girardeau.
She was the former owner/operator of Short Stop in Perryville 25 years. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband; two sisters, JoEllen Forster, of McEwen, Tenn., Sally Sarff of Perryville; and a brother, John Sarff of Chesterfield, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 to 10:40 a.m. at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz and Monsignor Dennis Schaefer concelebrating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.