- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Dean Taylor, 81, of Cape Gir-ardeau died Thursday, April 19, 2007, at the Lutheran Home.
He was born Dec. 15, 1925, in Belleville, Ill., son of Omer and Sophia Foster Taylor.
Taylor previously owned and operated Dean Taylor Cadillac and Oldsmobile in Cape Gir-ardeau.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Survivors include a niece, Debra Oscarson of Lawrenceville, Ga.; and three nephews, Larry Taylor of Mobile, Ala., Roger Taylor of Houston, Texas, and Cleveland Walker of Palestine, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two sisters.
There will be a private graveside service at IOOF Cemetery in Benton, Ill., at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.