- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Son to Jacob Channing and Regina Renee Pattengill of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:55 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, 2007. Name, Channing Augustus. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Pattengill is the former Regina Ruebel, daughter of Lee and Ladonna Ruebel of Cape Girardeau. She is a speech pathologist. Pattengill is the son of Lee and Tina Pattengill of Scott City. He is a physical therapist at Healthsouth.
Daughter to Alex J. and Nicole R. Wissinger of Olmsted, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:38 a.m. Thursday, April 12, 2007. Name, Haley Alise. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Wissinger is the former Nicole Tucker, daughter of the late Lisa Calvert of Mounds, Ill. Wissinger is the son of Paula Britton of Jackson and Alex and Dianne Wissinger of Thompsonville, Ill. He is employed at Triple E Bar-B-Q.
Son to Loetta Fay Collier of Cairo, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:35 p.m. Friday, April 13, 2007. Name, Maceo Donnell Childs. Weight, 7 pounds. Seventh child, fifth son. Ms. Collier is the daughter of Norma Childs of Cairo. She is a CNA at Daystar Care Center.
Son to Joseph Ryan and Kimberley Marie Baker of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:55 a.m. Saturday, April 14, 2007. Name, Corran Joseph. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Baker is the former Kimberley Kempf, daughter of Charlie Kempf and Susan Kempf of Branson, Mo. She is an accountant at Nordenia USA. Baker is the son of Joe Baker and Joy Baker of Jackson. He is employed in management at Barnes and Noble.