Police report 4/21/07
Saturday, April 21, 2007
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Hank P. Hurt, 18, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., No. 101, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Allen R. Walker, 18, of 600 N. Fountain, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, behavior injurious to self and truancy.
* Kelly R. King, 40, of 256 S. Benton St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and a Butler County warrant for failure to appear for bad checks.
* Isiah L. Matis, 24, of 2141 E. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Mario P. Cruz, 22, of 225 S. Lorimier St., received a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* Andrew W. Montgomery, 24, of 607 North St., received a summons for prohibited acts (loud stereo).
* Gerame E. Box, 22, of Illinois, received a summons for stealing.
* Anastacio Candelario-Bertazar, 22, of 2838 Independence St., Apt. 21, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, no operator's license and failure to drive on right half of road.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 1415 N. Spanish St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2126 Abbey St.
* Ferrell Mobile Homes, 890 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of money.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a theft.
* A computer was reported stolen at 205 Belleveue St.
* A computer was reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A window was reported broken at 725 William St.
* Trespassing was reported.
* An illegal sign was reported.
* Failure to maintain property free of weeds was reported.
* Making a terrorist threat was reported.
* An ex parte violaton was reported.
* Assist other agency was reported.
* A dog bite was reported.