- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda 4/19/07
9 a.m. today
County Administration Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Erroneous assessments.
* Payroll change forms.
* Statement of monthly collections from the county collector.
* Missouri Association of Counties workers' comp fund report.
* Sheriff's recap and monthly status report.
* Recorder of deeds distribution of 2006 fees.
* None at this time.
Discussion items, appointments
* 9:30 a.m. Scott Bechtold, highway administrator.
* 10 a.m. Joann Harris, Riverside Regional Library board.
* 10:30 a.m. Diane Diebold, county collector.