The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An arrest was made on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
* Christopher Stults, 24, no address given, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for endangering a child.
* Henry Hopkins, 27, of 229 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for possession of marijuana.
* Brian Gay, no age provided, of 49 Green Acres, was arrested on a Malden, Mo., warrant for contempt of court and a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Stealing was reported on 726 Watkins Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
* Stealing and property damage were reported at 1600 Independence St.
* Stealing was reported at 357 Siemers Drive.
* Property was reported damaged at 426 Bellevue St.
* Property was reported found at 410 Kiwanis Drive.
* Interference with child custody was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Trespassing was reported at 546 S. Sprigg St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kurt Klein, 23, of 12528 Ardwick Lane in St. Louis, was issued a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 2300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of South High Street.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of Gerald Street.