- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Rebecca Lambrou, 53, of Scott City died Sunday, Sept. 14, 2003, at the home of her mother near Advance, Mo.
She was born July 23, 1950, in Hillsboro, Ore., daughter of William and Gloudena "Billy" Baker Finnigan. She and Dr. Thymios Lambrou were married Dec. 29, 1997, at Chaffee, Mo.
Lambrou was a social worker with the state of Missouri at Bloomfield.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kevin and Michael McCallum of Chaffee; a daughter, Karri Clark of Charleston, S.C.; two stepsons, Nick and Tom Lambrou of Los Angeles, Calif.; her mother; a sister, Carmon Groff of Portland, Ore.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tommy Groff officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Advance.