- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Community cuisine 4/12/07
St. Augustine serves spring dinner Sunday
St. Augustine Parish in Kelso, Mo., will hold its annual spring dinner from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday in the school gym. Carryouts will be available. The menu includes ham, chicken and dumplings, chicken and dressing, all the trimmings plus pie and cake. Children 5 and under eat free.
Delta Church of God holds dinner April 20
An all-you-can-eat chicken and dumpling and ham dinner will be held from 4:30 to 7: 30 p.m. April 20 at the Community Center in Delta. Carry-outs are welcome.
Scott City church to hold breakfast April 21
The Scott City First Assembly of God will present a men's breakfast at 7:30 a.m. April 21 at the church, 312 Dearborn St., Scott City. The meal will be sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy. The meal is free. Donations accepted. Call 264-2365 for more information.
-- From staff reports