- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Martha H. Dunker, 81, of Perryville died Tuesday, April 10, 2007, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Oct. 27, 1925, at Festus, Mo., daughter of Charles W. and Florence M. Craig Herbert. She and Daniel Dunker were married Oct. 22, 1945, at Crystal City, Mo. He died Dec. 23, 2001.
Dunker was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Mary Ann Slovin of Fairfield Bay, Ark., Diana Linton of Perryville, Sharon Dorchimer of Palmerton, Pa.; three sons, David Dunker of Perryville, Daryl Dunker of Manchester, Tenn., Danny Dunker of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; two sisters, Mary Ellen Niswonger of Patton Mo., Betty Ann Wiloby of Montgomery, Ala.; two stepbrothers, Joe and Logan Herbert of Missouri; 11 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and 6:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 5 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.