- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Robert J. Ahrens and Vita M. Ahrens of Florissant, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Angela M. Ahrens, to Brendon J. Wilder. He is the son of Melissa Huey of Marble Hill, Mo., and Tom Wilder of St. Louis.
Ahrens is a 1998 graduate of Incarnate Word Academy in St. Louis. She received bachelor degrees in public relations and Spanish from Southeast Missouri State University in 2003. She is administrative coordinator at Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
Wilder is a 1997 graduate of Woodland High School in Marble Hill. He received a bachelor's degree in geology from Southeast in 2005. He is a field geologist with Phillip Services Corp. in Columbia, Ill.
A Sept. 8 wedding is planned in St. Louis.