- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
No word yet on possible Chrysler sale
The Associated Press
BERLIN -- Shareholders of DaimlerChrysler AG had hoped for a decision on the sale of the money-losing Chrysler unit, or at least news on when that might happen -- but got neither Wednesday at a meeting marked by simmering tension over the automaker's future.
The company's board would acknowledge only that an outright sale was among the options being considered -- despite an ongoing recovery plan to stem losses, cut 13,000 North American jobs and pare back production.
Shareholders -- many of whom have criticized from the start the 1998 merger of Daimler-Benz and Chrysler Corp. -- were agitated about the lack of updates.