- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Police report 4/5/07
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin E. Wooldridge, 24, of Doniphan, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Marcus L. Hill, 51, 1236 Meadowbrook Drive, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Eric J. Fightmaster, 22, of 1014 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
* A 15-year-old boy is in custody on suspicion of a curfew violation.
* Jereme G. Lytle, 22, of 55 N. Pind Wood Lane, Apt. F, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Heidi Martinez-Lafentres, 33, of 129 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Joshua A. Gholson, 19, of Jackson was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to appear for delivery of concealment of contraband.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of trespassing.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Precious O. Agove, 22, of 1324 N. Sprigg St., received a summons for assault.
* Albert G. Terrien, 39, of Jackson received a summons for driving while revoked, failure to signal a left turn and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Marvin L. Griffin, 68, of Matthews, Mo., received a summons for assault.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A 1987 yellow Chevrolet truck, license 875WJ4, was reported stolen at 401 S. West End Blvd.
* A 1997 tan Jeep Cherokee, license 484ZFC, was reported stolen at 2861 Themis St.
* A PlayStation 3, games, controller, DVDs, baseball caps, Xbox controller and games were reported stolen at 2813 Whitener St., Apt. C4.
* A white phone and paperwork was reported stolen at 1908 Sapphire Lane.
* A book bag, textbooks, iPod, Palm Pilot, phone, computer, mouse, flash drives, calculator and prescription glasses were reported stolen at 3109 Westfield Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, of 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A silver Chevrolet Malibu, license 6BE74A, was reported stolen at 546 S. Sprigg St.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 715 N. Main St.
* Speeding and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle were reported.
* A wallet was reported lost at 247 Siemers Drive.
* Property was reported found in the 1100 block of Ranney Avenue.
* Reckless burning was reported at Themis Street and North Silver Springs Road.
* A request for service was reported.
* Failure to maintain property free of litter was reported.