- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Fire report 4/5/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 1:19 p.m., standby at 1 Airport Road.
* At 4:32 p.m., medical assist in the 300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 8:07 p.m., alarm sounding in the 900 block of Greek Drive.
* At 8:07 p.m., medical assist in the 3000 block of Aspen Drive.
* At 9:23 p.m., medical assist in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 8:34 a.m., line down at William Street and Missouri Avenue.
* At 9:11 a.m., alarm sounding in the 200 block of South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 12:13 p.m., alarm sounding in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 2:02 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1600 block of North Spanish Street.
* At 2:05 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Bloomfield Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Birdie Lane.