- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Robert Schenimann and Jinny Schenimann of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Brandi Jo Moyers, to Jon Chamberlain. He is the son of Jeannie Chamberlain of Lilbourn, Mo., and the late Jimmy Chamberlain.
Moyers is a 1997 graduate of Central High School, and received a degree in medical technology from Southeast University in May 2003. She is a clinical laboratory scientist at Bio Merieux in St. Louis.
Chamberlain is a 2000 graduate of New Madrid County Central High School, and is majoring in chemistry/education at Southeast University.
A May 8, 2004, wedding is planned.