- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
James L. and Wilma Smith of Gibbs, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Manetta Sue "Susie" Smith, to Terry Lee Gerlach Jr., both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Bob and Karen Keller of Cape Girardeau.
Smith is a graduate of Central High School in Cape Girardeau. She is employed with Advance Logistics at Procter & Gamble.
Gerlach is a graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed in the furniture division of Columbia Construction.
An Oct. 4 wedding is planned in Cape Girardeau.