- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Linda Marie Housman Miller, 31, of Charleston died Friday, Sept. 12, 2003, at home.
She was born Sept. 16, 1971, at Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Bruce Douglas and Betty Fay Rosson Housman. She and Victor J. Miller were married May 29, 1999.
Survivors include her husband; parents; two daughters, Magen Housman and Victoria Miller, both of Charleston; three brothers, Tony Housman and Danny Housman, both of Charleston, and Robert Housman of Sikeston, Mo.; and her maternal grandmother, Veliah Rosson of Summertown, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents and her maternal grandfather.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Rev. Raymond Hannah will officiate, with burial in the Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston.