- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Good bets 3/30/07
Carbondale's Mathien finds inspiration in vintage reggae, soul and hip-hop headed by Chris Mathien. The band plays mostly in Illinois, but tonight they'll make their first appearance in Cape Girardeau since December.
* When: 9 p.m.
* Where: Port Cape
* Info: 334-0954
Where's your Mojo?
That's what Cape Girardeau's female-fronted blues band Mojo Filter asks on its Web site. The answer is Broussard's, for the second in a two-night stint at the band's musical home.
* When: 9 p.m.
* Where: Broussard's
* Info: 334-7235
Spring is here again, and with spring comes live music at wineries. This weekend River Ridge Winery kicks off its live music season with Dan Wiethop of Don Greenwood.
* When: 2 to 6 p.m.
* Where: River Ridge Winery, Commerce, Mo.
* Info: 264-3712