- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Good bets 3/30/07
Carbondale's Mathien finds inspiration in vintage reggae, soul and hip-hop headed by Chris Mathien. The band plays mostly in Illinois, but tonight they'll make their first appearance in Cape Girardeau since December.
* When: 9 p.m.
* Where: Port Cape
* Info: 334-0954
Where's your Mojo?
That's what Cape Girardeau's female-fronted blues band Mojo Filter asks on its Web site. The answer is Broussard's, for the second in a two-night stint at the band's musical home.
* When: 9 p.m.
* Where: Broussard's
* Info: 334-7235
Spring is here again, and with spring comes live music at wineries. This weekend River Ridge Winery kicks off its live music season with Dan Wiethop of Don Greenwood.
* When: 2 to 6 p.m.
* Where: River Ridge Winery, Commerce, Mo.
* Info: 264-3712