- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau Co. Commission action 3/30/07
County Administration Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Received and filed juvenile detention report for February.
* Approved indigent burial request.
* Approved early payment of Proposition 1 law enforcement salary increases.
Items not on agenda
* Approved a grant application for the county clerk's office.
* Received and filed various e-mails.
* Received and filed notice of emergency shelter grant availability.
* Received and filed revocation of sales tax licenses.
* Approved request for proposals notice for the County Road and Bridge Advisory Board.
* Approved request for reimbursement for election training.
* Approved request from Jackson for road and bridge tax share payments.