- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ZALMA, Mo. -- Robert Clayde Green, 72, of Zalma passed away Thursday, March 29, 2007, at his home.
He was born May 18, 1934, in Gaffney, S.C.
Robert was a truck driver 40 years.
Survivors include a son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Laura Green of LaQuinta, Calif.; a daughter and son-in-law, Carla Beth and Cliff Fisher of Campbell, Mo.; and two grandchildren, Brittany and Riley Fisher.
He was preceded in death by an infant son.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Hoyt officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.