- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Allan and Linda Lawson of Fenton, Mo., Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, 3:49 p.m. Thursday, March 15, 2007. Name, Sarah Lindsay. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Lawson is the former Linda LeGrand, daughter of Ralph and Verneda LeGrand of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Macy's in Crestwood, Mo. Lawson is the son of Alice Lawson of High Ridge, Mo., and the late Isaac Lawson. He is a diagnostic medical sonographer at St. Anthony Medical Center in St. Louis.
Daughter to David Wayne McKee Jr. and Melynda Joy Tollison of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:23 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, 2007. Name, Keayrah Jayd. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Ms. Tollison is the daughter of Melanie Tollison and Robbie Tollison of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Little Hoppers Daycare. McKee is the son of Lana Gilwater of Cape Girardeau and David McKee Sr. of Dongola, Ill. He is employed at ARI.
Son to Joshua Stephen and Heather Renee Braun of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:54 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, 2007. Name, Keegan Bryce. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. Braun is the former Heather Stevens, daughter of Steve Stevens and Linda Stevens of Scott City. She is a dental assistant for Dr. Danna Cotner. Braun is the son of John Braun and Donna Braun of Scott City. He is employed at Spartech Plastics.
Daughter to Cory Andrew and Shelly Denise Bacon of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:25 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, 2007. Name, Samantha Renea. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Bacon is the former Shelly Willis, daughter of Dennis and Pam Willis of Marble Hill. Bacon is the son of Greg and Pam Bacon of Marquand, Mo., and Nahum and Julie Plaza of Louisville, Ky. He is a minister and also is employed at TG Missouri Corp.
Daughter to Tony Martin and Tracy Christene Vincent of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:46 p.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2007. Name, Paityn Elizabeth. Weight, 9 pounds, 4 ounces. Fifth child, third daughter. Mrs. Vincent is the former Tracy Hollrah, daughter of Allen and Sally Hollrah of St. Charles, Mo., and Joe and Ginger Schuette of Camdenton, Mo. She is employed at Bargain Hound. Vincent is the son of Don and Rachel Vincent of Montgomery City, Mo., and Patti Magruder of Jefferson City, Mo.
Son to China Cherelle Newbern of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:44 a.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2007. Name, Christian Camar LaMont. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Ms. Newbern is the daughter of Lilly Gilwater and Arthur Brown of Cape Girardeau.