The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Franklin L. Houchins, 32, of Wappapello, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Willie C. Shannon Jr., 26, of 650 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of assault and tampering.
* A 13-year-old boy is in custody on suspicion of a peace disturbance.
* Danny L. Bierschwal, 36, of 2640 Hopper Road, Lot. 10, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for domestic assault.
* Nikieh S. Moore, 17, of 823 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of sealing.
* Travis C. Hudson, 19, of 433 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for assault and failure to appear for probation revocation.
* Gabriel Edwards, 20, of 1605 New Madrid St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for insurance ID card required.
* Bethany A. Drew, 21, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A domestic assault and burglary were reported.
* William O. Morrison, 43, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive in a single lane and driving while revoked.
* Joseph M. Hart, 29, of 2863 Whitener St., received a summons for prohibited acts/noise violation.
* Carl A. Boitnott, 20, of 520 Albert St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Elic L. Payne, 19, of 1201 Good Hope St., received a summons for property damage.
* Cape Video, 510 Broadway, reported DVD movies not returned.
* A black 2005 Honda Civic was reported stolen at 807 Minnesota St. Missouri tag 123ZNY.
* The Salvation Army, 701 Good Hope St., reported a theft of license plate tabs.
* Steve & Barry's Sportswear, 300 West Park Mall, reported a theft of clothing.
* Three bicycles were reported stolen at 605 Hazel Drive.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1020 S. Parkway Drive.
* Enterprise Leasing, 2000 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a tail light.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen from 1718 Good Hope St.
* McClanahan Real Estate, 431 Olive St., No. 7, reported damage to front door.
* Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of cocaine with intent to distribute were reported.
* An ex parte order was reported violated.