- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 3/30/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 7:39 p.m., alarm sounding at 330 Seimers St.
* At 11:41 p.m., medical assist in the 2700 block of Sherri Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 2:56 a.m., citizens assist in the 600 block of South Spring Avenue.
* At 3:12 a.m., medical assist in the 3200 block of William Street.
* At 11:04 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Pacific Street.
* At 11:34 a.m., stove fire in the 100 block of Linden Street.
* At 1:27 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1800 block of Perryville Road.