- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
ANNA, Ill. -- Jenny Lou Isom, 75, of Anna died Thursday, Sept. 11, 2003, at Memorial Hospital in Carbondale, Ill.
She was born Sept. 10, 1928, in Makanda, Ill., daughter of Gene and Lajunta Ferrill Arnhart. She and Clyde V. Isom were married Jan. 6, 1946, in Osceola, Ark.
Isom was employed at Wal-Mart several years, and was a member of Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, David Isom of Jonesboro, Ill.; three daughters, Louise Connett of Mattoon, Ill., Diane Crider of Gonzales, La., Betty Grove of Danville, Ill.; a brother, George Arnhart of Farmington, Mo.; 13 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son and four brothers.
Friends may call Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 10 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with Dr. John Connett and the Rev. Keith Crider officiating. Burial will be in Evergreen Cemetery in Makanda.