- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Vera B. Schnurbusch, 84, of Perryville died Tuesday, March 27, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born May 28, 1922, in St. Louis, daughter of Jess and Bertha Moore Funcheon. She and Earl Schnurbusch were married July 12, 1941, in Perryville. He died Oct. 9, 1997.
Schnurbusch was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a sister, Sally Hartmann of Steelville, Mo.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday and from 6:30 to 8:50 a.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Friday. The rosary will be recited at 8 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 9 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.