Cape/Jackson police report 3/29/07
Thursday, March 29, 2007
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shane W. Nicholas, 19, of 650 Cadmium Lane, as arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for being a minor in possession.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of assault and tampering.
* David G. Rhines Jr., 18, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* An assault was reported.
* Forcible sodomy and sexual misconduct were reported.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated, driving while revoked and failure to stay in a single lane.
* Prestige Enterprise, 2004 Themis St., reported a theft of assorted shovels and rakes.
* A 1990 red Ford Ranger, Missouri license plate 887-WJ2, was reported stolen at 439 Broadway.
* A red-and-blue bicycle was reported stolen at 1630 Themis St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device and stealing were reported.
* A cell phone and school identification were reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Tampering was reported.
* A leash-law violation was reported.
* Maintaining a nuisance/brush was reported.
The following items were reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Aaron Flessner, 30, of 421 Donald St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of a peace disturbance.
* Bonnie L. Eldridge, 23, of 421 Donald St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 100 block of South Bast Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1800 block of West Independence Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the city park.