- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire report 09/13/03
Saturday, Sept. 13
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 6:59 p.m., alarm at Bloomfield Road.
At 7:16 p.m., medical assist at Southeast Missouri State University.
At 7:44 p.m., fire alarm at Southeast Missouri State University.
At 9:06 p.m., medical assist at 1105 Linden.
At 9:49 p.m., medical assist at Main and Second.
At 10:24 p.m., medical assist at 2212 Cambridge.
At 10:24 p.m., medical assist at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
At 11:29 p.m., alarm at 2107 Good Hope.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
At 9:01 a.m., medical assist at Independence and Broadway.
At 12:44 p.m., medical assist at Mount Auburn and Old Hopper.
At 6:25 p.m., medical assist at 914 S. Pacific.