- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Blues to begin regular season ticket sales on Wednesday
Tickets for Blues regular season home games, including the home opener, will go on sale at 4 p.m. Wednesday, the team announced Friday.
Tickets will go on sale at the Savvis Center box office and Ticketmaster locations, which include Famous-Barr and Schnucks. Tickets also are sold online at stlouisblues.com or ticketmaster.com, or by phone at (314) 241-1888 or (618) 222-2900.
Prices range from $15 to $90. Parquet seats, in the first four rows of Savvis Center, are $100 to $125. Group reservations (20 tickets or more) for all 41 regular season games are being taken now at (314) 622-BLUE.
The Blues' home opener Oct. 18 against the Washington Capitals is the first of 15 home games on Saturdays. Other home schedule highlights include three home games apiece against rivals Chicago and Detroit, a Dec. 26 contest against Colorado and a retro game Dec. 2 against Los Angeles, when the Blues and Kings will sport jerseys from the early 1980s.