- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Celestine Marie Cobb-Estraca, infant daughter of Clint Aron Estraca and Stefanie Anne Cobb of Cape Girardeau, died Sunday, March 25, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born earlier that day in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her parents; paternal grandmother, Cathryn Estraca of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandfather, Belton Duncan of Caruthersville, Mo.; maternal grandparents, Toni and Ron Scott and John and Elaine Cobb of Cape Girardeau; and maternal great-grandparents, John and Joan Cobb of Belton, Mo.
She was preceded in death by two siblings.
A private graveside service will be held, with burial in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.