- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
LITCHFIELD, Ill. -- Kenneth Andrew Bigham, 40, of Litchfield died Sunday, March 25, 2007, at Community Memorial Hospital in Staunton, Ill.
He was born Aug. 19, 1966, in Cape Girardeau, son of Lawrence Henry and Evelyn Joyce Robbins Bigham Jr.
Bigham was a 1984 graduate of Meridian High School in Mounds, Ill. He was employed at Formals in Litchfield.
Survivors include a brother, Rick Bigham of Baton Rouge, La., and a sister, Donna Mitchell of Mount Olive, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Becker and Son Funeral Home in Mount Olive.
The funeral will be at 9 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Anschutz officiating. Burial will be in Holy Trinity Cemetery at Mount Olive.